Environmentally sensitive Air Conditioning & Heating installations Walsall
Air Conditioning & Mechanical Services Limited is a professional and environmentally conscious organisation and acknowledges the impact that our air conditioning and heating operations may have on the environment. We are therefore committed to meeting our needs and those of our Clients in a sustainable manner by preventing pollution and continually striving to improve our environmental performance.
The Environment and your Air Conditioning & Heating installations Walsall
We will achieve this through our commitment to:
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements and relevant environmental requirements of industry bodies to which we subscribe;
(2) Gas Safe (Formally CORGI)
(3) Safe Contractor
(4) Construction line
- Incorporate environmental issues into our business decision making and processes by establishing a framework for setting and reviewing objectives and targets frequently.
- Document, implement and maintain our environmental management system.
- Communicate the requirements of our policy to all persons working for or on behalf of Air Conditioning & Mechanical Services Limited.
- Ensure that all our employees have the appropriate level of environmental awareness and training.
Call ACMS on 01922 709 222 for all your Commercial, Industrial and Retail Air Conditioning and Heating requirements including repairs, installations and maintenance covering the Walsall, Cannock, Dudley, Stafford, Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield, Tamworth, Birmingham, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton and Telford areas across the West Midlands.